April Stewart to voice a character in Book 2 plus possible Book 2 release date info.

As you can see from this tweet and confirmed in a later tweet, Voice Actress, April Stewart is going to voice a character in Book 2 of Korra. (https://twitter.com/Aprilstewart)

The fact that she retweeted this confirms it I think.

In case you do not know her, she is best known for playing multiple character in South Park including Cartman’s mom.

In terms of characters she could play, most likely it could be Kya, Tenzin and Bumi’s sister, though she could play Unalaq’s daughter or a new character all together.

Her first tweet may or may not also give us an idea of when book 2 is coming or else when we will be getting some more info. Though from what we experienced with Book 1 we know the voice Actors are pretty much only allowed to speak about aired episodes.

If it does indeed air in April that is more or less exactly a year since Book 1 Aired and would make sense given the wait between books of ATLA.

Not confirmed yet, but a good sign.

What are your thoughts ?

Avatar The Legend of Korra, Fairly Confirmed Rumors of New Avatar Season Coming
Book 2 voice actors annouced
New Korra Clip
Book 2 Spirits Art Book preview pages

1. Ricardo Said: Comment by Ricardo on August 19, 2012 at 2:01 pm | Permalink

Definitely very excited, and so happy that it’s a lot sooner now. πŸ˜€

2. AwesomeBender Said: Comment by AwesomeBender on August 19, 2012 at 2:12 pm | Permalink

Yes I really hope itΒ΄s in April πŸ™‚

3. Avatar Annaliese Said: Comment by Avatar Annaliese on August 19, 2012 at 3:09 pm | Permalink

Extremely happy that there will be another book, just cant wait πŸ™‚

4. Droc Plug Said: Comment by Droc Plug on August 19, 2012 at 8:10 pm | Permalink

Kool, April sounds like a date that would make sense.

5. KoolKorra Said: Comment by KoolKorra on August 19, 2012 at 10:51 pm | Permalink

I think April would be Bolin’s love interest. I think his love interest is a new character.

And i thought it would be April. <as in the month not the actress

6. Eska Said: Comment by Eska on August 20, 2012 at 5:07 am | Permalink

I heard a rumour that Book Two Is coming out on April 14th. It’s probabliy not confirmed though.

Ricardo Reply:

It does seem more concrete to be released in April 2013 now. πŸ™‚

7. FireSageGuntur Said: Comment by FireSageGuntur on August 20, 2012 at 5:32 am | Permalink

I’m very it’s very glad that it seems book 2 is being released one year after book 1 as opposed to 2 years, the limit they gave it. I cannot wait πŸ™‚

Ricardo Reply:

Yeah, it seems that they were just being safe with the limit.

8. Water-Tribe Heart Said: Comment by Water-Tribe Heart on August 20, 2012 at 5:34 am | Permalink

it def means that something is happening in april. im hoping its the release date, and not just them announcing the real date. that would be a bummer -___- im soooo super excited and i was able to inspire a few more avatar fans on this next book coming out too! (:

Ricardo Reply:

Hopefully a trailer will be released soon. πŸ˜€

momo2009 Reply:

doubtful

9. Jon Said: Comment by Jon on August 20, 2012 at 8:35 am | Permalink

Just as long as I can watch new episodes of Book 2 during the summer, I’ll be a-okay with it. As for my thoughts of what will be revealed during April: It could be info about the character that April Stewart will voice, and possibly a teaser (NOT a trailer).

10. Greta the waterbender Said: Comment by Greta the waterbender on August 20, 2012 at 11:31 am | Permalink

So long, but worth it! πŸ™‚

11. Droc Plug Said: Comment by Droc Plug on August 20, 2012 at 2:59 pm | Permalink

Just looked up some stuff on her, she seems to specialize in video games and the voicing of those characters.

12. angeli Said: Comment by angeli on August 20, 2012 at 9:57 pm | Permalink

I’m very excited to the new season of korra.

13. Korra Said: Comment by Korra on August 21, 2012 at 9:22 am | Permalink

I hope it really comes out in April or sooner!

14. Narisa Said: Comment by Narisa on August 21, 2012 at 10:16 am | Permalink

April again! XD YAY!! Though I hope it comes out sonner. o.o

Greta the waterbender Reply:

I agree πŸ˜€

15. Troy Said: Comment by Troy on August 21, 2012 at 5:01 pm | Permalink

Has April played any voices in Avatar before? Or big roles elsewhere everyone but myself knows? When it was said Grey would voice a caracter (the Dark One) it also said Grey voiced Azula in ATLA, just wondering about that shift. Great to hear, very exciting.

Ricardo Reply:

She has voiced many South Park characters (e.g. Sharon and Shelley Marsh), and also numerous video game characters.

Troy Reply:

Ok, thanks.

16. AvatarOlivia Said: Comment by AvatarOlivia on August 23, 2012 at 3:38 pm | Permalink

I can’t wait any longer.

17. Luca Said: Comment by Luca on August 27, 2012 at 3:07 am | Permalink

Very exitced!!! I dont think i can wait no longer. Just hurry up and come out already lol πŸ™‚

18. Eska Said: Comment by Eska on August 31, 2012 at 2:24 pm | Permalink

Maybe she’s voicing Kya

19. Avatar Korra Said: Comment by Avatar Korra on September 2, 2012 at 8:31 pm | Permalink

I really hope they stick to it in April. I don’t think my fandom heart can take much waiting on this.

20. Steve Said: Comment by Steve on September 7, 2012 at 4:23 pm | Permalink

Maybe she’ll be the evil spirit?

Who knows!

Hannah230 Reply:

no the the girl who voiced Azula is going to be the voice of the evil spirit.

21. AJ(Airbender) Said: Comment by AJ(Airbender) on September 28, 2012 at 5:54 pm | Permalink

Ahhhh I cant waittt!! im so excited that it will be dealing more with the spirit world then the last one! and i hope they bring back some mystery and taking it out of downtown and instead to the world like Aang! haha

22. Hannah230 Said: Comment by Hannah230 on October 22, 2012 at 3:01 pm | Permalink

I hope they tell who Lin’s daddy is. I WANT TO KNOW SO BAD