Amazing New Korra Poster at Comic Con

Legend of Korra Comic Con Poster

Holy cow, this is a freaking awesome poster if i’ve ever seen one. Check this out:

Legend of Korra Comic Con Poster

Jaw Dropping Awesome Comic Con Poster of The Legend of Korra, I'm guessing the guy in the background is a leader of the "Anti Bender" movement we've been hearing about.

The characters and artwork are visually stunning!

The Korra panel is starting soon, keep checking back for more news as it happens.

Hey everyone, I'm the Administrator / Programmer of the site. I love anything that's awesome, and am looking for new hobbies. Let me know if you have any ideas :)

New Book 2 image, Varrick name confirmation!
Rumoured Book 2 Episode titles
Korra NYCC 2013 Poster and Episode Screening
Cast Bender Podcast Episode 67 - I am the guest host!

1. Atry Said: Comment by Atry on July 23, 2011 at 3:48 pm | Permalink

OH YEAH!!

2. Kayla Said: Comment by Kayla on July 23, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Permalink

Wow!!! I think my head exploded when I saw this, I am completely speechless! Can’t wait for the excitement to come with more Korra info!!!!

3. flameyohotmen16 Said: Comment by flameyohotmen16 on July 23, 2011 at 4:14 pm | Permalink

i think i just nerded myself !!!!!

4. Puck Said: Comment by Puck on July 23, 2011 at 4:30 pm | Permalink

Earthbending guy looks like the Duke’s badass descendant. Me gusta.

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah that guy looks amazing!

5. Lanaja Said: Comment by Lanaja on July 23, 2011 at 5:12 pm | Permalink

I wonder which one is Tenzin

Admin / Jordash Reply:

I don’t think he’s in the poster, but you can see him and his family here:

6. autum Said: Comment by autum on July 23, 2011 at 5:31 pm | Permalink

Omg.*fangirl squeal* cant wait!

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah, I’m sure there were a lot of Fan Screams during the trailer 😉

Dom Reply:

Oh yea there definitely were if you see airspeed’s panel video posts (unfortunately Viacom down’d one of them because of corporate red tape and what not)..

But back to what I was saying: YES! Avatards are mega-passionate fans! I’m studying in Boston and I’d even say they top the infamous Red Sox fanbase (or Red Sox nation as they call themselves)

– Dom 8)

Starbender Reply:

What panel vids I cant find them.

@starbender
    I posted them in the Korra at San Diego Comic Con thread, can’t remember what page, have a look.
    But one part was taken down for copyright reasons.

7. Tracy Said: Comment by Tracy on July 24, 2011 at 11:14 am | Permalink

I’m going through this one by one. So the excitement is building.

8. Dom Said: Comment by Dom on July 26, 2011 at 6:42 pm | Permalink

Just a random point I’ve noticed… I wonder who the person actually holding the poster is. Everywhere I look that had LoK coverage @SDCC used the same photo on their site! Whoever she is, she’s famous now lol

– Dom 8)

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Haha, at least her hands are famous.

I believe that is Avatar Mom, the picture is from her twitter account, I think.