A Look at some of the Best Airbender Fan Artists on the Web

A Picture of Aang and the Gang re-united years in the future. By Allagea

A great show like Avatar The Last Airbender certainly picks up alot of attention, especially due to it’s artistic quality Avatar picks up alot of awesome Fan Artists, we’d like to take a moment to highlight some pictures that we think are some of the best Fan Artwork around the web.

A Picture of Aang and the Gang re-united years in the future.  By Allagea

A Picture of Aang and the Gang re-united years in the future. By Allagea

Artist: Allagea

I really liked this one, as you can see it shows the crew re-united maybe in their mid-20′s or so. It’s funny how they are interacting with each other just like their usual self. Sokka looks exactly like his dad, and Suki looks like she is exasperated/amused. Awesome piece of Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Art.

Avatar Aang really mad

While this doesn't fit Aang's personality at all it's still a pretty cool picture you have to admit. By DarkKenjie

DarkKenjies Rendition of an older Katara, the face is different, all in all I really like this one.

Sokka Older from Avatar The Last Airbender

This is probably my favorite of DarkKenjies work, Sokka seems to have picked up some extra scars and I noticed he's holding a broken Water Tribe Necklace. And of course "Boomerang!"

Here is a couple of other cool Pieces of Fan Art from DarkKenjie, I might post them later on:

Anyway be sure to checkout DarkKenjies Profile, he has a lot of cool Avatar Stuff.

Anyway as you can see, there is alot of cool Avatar The Last Airbender Fan art out there, if you have any art you’d like to share or you know of any other cool artists, let me know and i’ll feature them.

Avatar Fan Art is great because it can show a brand new storyline, more highly illustrate the original storyline, or rendition new areas within the Avatar universe. It can quickly communicate and present new ideas. Explore popular Last Airbender Rumors help spark new ideas and more.

Work like DarkKenjie and Allagea has inspired me to try my hand at some Avatar Fan Art, it probably most certainly wont be as good but I just started a sketch, I forgot how relaxing art can be.

Hey everyone, I'm the Administrator / Programmer of the site. I love anything that's awesome, and am looking for new hobbies. Let me know if you have any ideas :)

1. scott racing Said: Comment by scott racing on February 22, 2010 at 10:18 am | Permalink

These are some sweet drawings. That’s what i call an artist.

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah, they are certainly some incredible drawings, thanks for the comment.

2. Jeevani Said: Comment by Jeevani on March 15, 2010 at 7:03 pm | Permalink

those are some awesome pics, but their are plenty of more floating around out there. these are my favorite fan art for avatar: http://pokefreak.deviantart.com/art/Toph-s-Tea-Time-132691810 and http://isaia.deviantart.com/art/More-than-What-I-once-Was-fin-33583968

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Wow, that Toph one is way cool, i’m planning on posting some more sweet Avatar Artwork, so keep me updated on your favorites.

3. jjb man Said: Comment by jjb man on March 22, 2010 at 6:53 pm | Permalink

i cant see the pics i saw this one when there all grown up a couple days ago but i cant see it nomore. plze put it back on

Admin / Jordash Reply:

I accidentally threw in some bad code, and it was messing up the display.

Thanks for letting me know, I fixed it so you should be able to see it now.

Let me know if it’s still not working.

4. Player 13 Said: Comment by Player 13 on April 11, 2010 at 11:58 am | Permalink

Here’s some awesome fanart with the Element Masters drawn young and old.

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Awesome, I like it alot! The Jeong Jeong one is my favorite part.

5. Avatar of Admin / Jordash
    Admin / Jordash Said: Comment by Admin / Jordash on April 11, 2010 at 6:19 pm | Permalink

BTW Everyone, I just posted my first Avatar The Last Airbender Fan art up on Deviant Art, I wouldn’t classify myself as “One of the Best Fan Artists” though so i’ll just throw it up here in the comments. Anyway it’s a picture of Zuko in front of a dragon you can see it here:

Mako Reply:

It’s pretty good!

6. Skibop Said: Comment by Skibop on July 15, 2010 at 11:35 am | Permalink

I like that picture of them reuniting in their mid-20s. Aang looks super cute lol Mai and Zuko still look the same.
    And I also like the pic of Aang in the Avatar State, just like in the finale :)

7. Joane Said: Comment by Joane on July 29, 2010 at 10:10 am | Permalink

man thats awsome!!! way beter than mine, all of mines are black and white and purple

8. Avatar of The Cabbage Merchant
    The Cabbage Merchant Said: Comment by The Cabbage Merchant on July 29, 2010 at 10:20 am | Permalink

I love the picture of the gang as they’ve aged. It’s always a fans dream to see their beloved characters when they’ve grown up, hopefully alongside the ship they’ve been paired into.

9. Mike @ DFO Wiki Said: Comment by Mike @ DFO Wiki on September 3, 2010 at 3:56 am | Permalink

Some of them must be professionals. They look great!

10. Avatar of Georgia
    Georgia Said: Comment by Georgia on November 21, 2010 at 10:33 am | Permalink

this is MAD skill! they should team up with the production team or something.. they are incredably talented.

11. Korra Said: Comment by Korra on October 24, 2011 at 3:48 pm | Permalink

Man, I have to live up to these guys.

12. Korra Said: Comment by Korra on October 24, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Permalink

They are so cute when they are older. I MISS AANG :( !!! I don’t want the show to be over. :(

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah, can’t wait for the new series.

13. Avatar of Hannah230
    Hannah230 Said: Comment by Hannah230 on August 1, 2012 at 12:21 pm | Permalink

wow I loved the first one

14. Avatar of avatarkorra
    avatarkorra Said: Comment by avatarkorra on September 30, 2012 at 2:49 pm | Permalink

i love seeing aang and katara together when they’re older <33

15. Avatar of Mako
    Mako Said: Comment by Mako on October 25, 2012 at 1:33 pm | Permalink

These are all excellent. I wish I could draw, but they just look like a three year-old grabbed a pencil and scribbled :|.

16. Avatar of Mako
    Mako Said: Comment by Mako on November 21, 2012 at 12:40 pm | Permalink

I thought it was cool, how – in the first one – Mai was standing in the back, being her usual drab self, completely depressed and bored. Who ever the artist was, s/he has some major talent!

17. Avatar of YangChen
    YangChen Said: Comment by YangChen on June 5, 2013 at 8:49 am | Permalink

Yeah I noticed that too, Mai in the background, and I think she captured suki’s personality in the picture… I don’t know how to describe it, but it’s awesome

18. Avatar of P.K.Z
    P.K.Z Said: Comment by P.K.Z on June 18, 2014 at 12:14 pm | Permalink

Nice job!

19. Avatar of BOLIN(combustion specialist).
    BOLIN(combustion specialist). Said: Comment by BOLIN(combustion specialist). on November 4, 2014 at 5:56 am | Permalink

cool pictures