2nd Avatar The Last Airbender Trailer Release Full HD Version

While the movie The Last Airbender was a bit of a disappointment for most, be sure to check out all of the original avatar the last airbender episodes to be in for some of the best entertainment in the world! You may also want to take a look at some excellent avatar the last airbender music.

The 2nd Avatar The Last Airbender Trailer has just been released, Check out the Official Paramount Full 1080P release below.

The biggest thing about this trailer is you actually can hear some of the actors speaking. I have to say the voices will take a little getting used too. The special effects are definitely up to par, some of the scenes look like they were straight from the show.

I’m curious about the choice for Aangs arrows being more “artistic” I guess instead of solid, it’ll be interesting to see how it pans out with the full movie release.

As you watch you can see some new footage of the actors for Uncle Iroh, Princess Yue, along with all the other ones seen previously. If I missed any new appearances let me know.

I wonder how difficult a time the producer is having to transfer the comedy of the show into the live action movie. That seems like that portion would be the hardest to replicate.

One thing I did notice is that we have yet to hear the voice of Aang talking.

Awesome new trailer for Avatar The Last Airbender Live Action Movie!

Zuko and Iroh Avatar The Last Airbender Live Action

Zuko and Iroh standing next to each other, Zukos scar isn't very noticable I wonder if this is a "pre-scar" shot

Zuko in Helmet Avatar The Last Airbender Live Action Movie

Zuko putting on a Firenation Helmet Live Action Avatar Movie

Air Temple Avatar The Last Airbender Live Action Movie

Wow, the Air Temples look Awesome!

Markings Avatar The Last Airbender Live Action Movie

The Air Nomad Markings for Aang were an interesting choice. We never heard the voice of Aang in the trailer, wonder why?

Ice Berg Avatar The Last Airbender Live Action Movie

The Classic Boy in the Iceberg Scene

Princess Yue Avatar The Last Airbender Live Action Movie

Princess Yue when she becomes "The Moon Spirit" I haven't got definite word on who the actor is.

Hey everyone, I'm the Administrator / Programmer of the site. I love anything that's awesome, and am looking for new hobbies. Let me know if you have any ideas :)

Your Chance to Win Several Last Airbender Books!
Korra Book 1 Art Book Confirmed and The Search Part 2 Cover + Description (UPDATE February 8th)
The Rift Part 1 out tomorrow March 5th in comic stores
North and South Part 2 Preview Pages

1. cameron Said: Comment by cameron on February 13, 2010 at 12:45 pm | Permalink

princess yue will be played by seychelle gabriel

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Cool, You’re right, that was a rumor but now it’s been confirmed, thanks for the comment.

2. Amber Said: Comment by Amber on February 13, 2010 at 2:08 pm | Permalink

The Trailer looks so cool! I can’t wait!!

3. Alexis Said: Comment by Alexis on February 24, 2010 at 6:55 pm | Permalink

Are they doing this by books (seasons)like the show… to go with the show…

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yes I am almost 100% certain that they are going to be having the first movie follow book 1 (Water). I’m guessing their will be three movies i’ll try and get solid proof of that, but that is the impression i’m getting from listening to talk on the movie.

4. Al Said: Comment by Al on March 22, 2010 at 12:17 pm | Permalink

Hm. You’re right. We don’t hear Aang. We haven’t heard Zuko either and it
    would be a bit awkward for Zuko to have a British accent.

5. Calamack Said: Comment by Calamack on April 7, 2010 at 12:41 pm | Permalink

I really can’t wait for the movie to come out. I have been following Avatar since day one and the movie doesn’t look like it’s changed anything much. but i wonder about the Blue Spirit, he looks kind of, well, weird. 😛

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah, I saw an action figure of the Blue Spirit he was all in blue, looked interesting. Have you seen him in any of the trailers? I haven’t spotted the Blue Spirit yet.

6. Christine Said: Comment by Christine on April 14, 2010 at 11:53 pm | Permalink

Sounds awesome! I can’t wait! Except I don’t like the look of Uncle Iroh, he has a harsh sternness to his look- almost threatening looking. Which is the exact opposite of his personality on the show. He has a soft, approachable, patient, wise, light-hearted persona with a gentle humor. They should of picked an actor that looks more disarming and approachable.

Admin / Jordash Reply:

I thought the same thing about Iroh. Although I did hear that people who saw the screener (movie without special effects and stuff), everybody liked Iroh regardless, fans and newcomers alike. So that seems promising.

7. Mhood nashabat Said: Comment by Mhood nashabat on May 17, 2010 at 1:07 pm | Permalink

the 3’d trial has been released looooooooooooooolz

8. Snickers8 Said: Comment by Snickers8 on June 15, 2010 at 2:01 pm | Permalink

Okay, about your comments:
    -One trailer now let’s us hear Aang’s voice, just search for it. It sounds really weird but it might just be that one thing he says.
    -The comedy won’t really be “transferred to the movie” is what Shyamalan says. There’ll be a little of course, but the movie will be less humorous and more dark. That kind of cartoon humor couldn’t really work in a movie.
    -A fat, well-acting Iroh would be hard to cast. How could a fat man bend like Iroh?
    -A solid arrow wouldn’t look realistic, and how would they do that? Real monk tatto patterns just work better in a movie.
    -Those shots are what Zuko will really look like. The scar won’t be as big, red, and obvious as in the cartoon): I’m not exactly sure why but I’d assume it’s what Zuko’s scar would look like in real-life.
    -And don’t be surprised when you hear a few names pronounced differently. The producers have changed some pronounciations to sound as Asian languages would say them. Like *SAW-kah* to *SOH-kah* and *Ayng* to more of a *Ehng.* I know it sucks.

I know many things are surprising at first, but after you consider it for a while, you’ll realize that many things that work in a cartoon can’t work in good movie.
    PS: Noah Ringer BETTER be a good Aang(:

9. jessika Said: Comment by jessika on November 7, 2010 at 6:42 pm | Permalink

i have one question is Princess Yue going to be in the second live action airbender movie

Admin / Jordash Reply:

No news on the second movie yet. We should be hearing some things when we learn if it is even going to be made.

10. jonathan Said: Comment by jonathan on February 1, 2011 at 9:10 am | Permalink

so COOLLL!!!!!!!!!

11. Its-pronounced-aang-fool Said: Comment by Its-pronounced-aang-fool on January 25, 2012 at 7:19 am | Permalink

They couldn’y have done a worse job 🙁

12. alenka Said: Comment by alenka on September 24, 2012 at 1:34 pm | Permalink