26 New episodes of Korra ordered

Korra Excited about More Korra Episodes

Korra Excited about More Korra Episodes

Looks like there is going to be 26 more Korra Episodes after book 2!

Airspeed Prime here to tell you about some new “maybe news” Update, This has been confirmed!

Inside TV on Entertainment Weekly here,Β http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/07/11/legend-of-korra-second-season/

Tell of how Nick have ordered 26 new episodes.

Nickelodeon has picked up a second season of the animated adventure seriesThe Legend of Korra, EW has learned. ….the sequel toΒ Avatar: The Last AirbenderΒ received an order for 26 more episodes.

Basically Nick, In addition to the 26 episodes already ordered have ordered a further 26 episodes. As the writer of the article calls them two 26 episodes Seasons.

We do not yet know if the second 26 episodes will be broken down into multiple books or if it will just be a 26 episode Book 3.

Season 1 consists of Book 1 and 2 with 12 and 14 episodes respectively

Season 2 possibly consisting of an unknown amount of books adding up to 26 episodes, possibly a 26 episode Book 3 or a 12 and 14 Book 3 and 4 split.

New Character Revealed – Toza
Korra Book 1 Art Book Confirmed and The Search Part 2 Cover + Description (UPDATE February 8th)
Book 2 Episode 1 and 2 up on Nick.com
New Korra Merchandise out May 7th 2014

1. AvatarAsh Said: Comment by AvatarAsh on July 11, 2012 at 6:21 pm | Permalink

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is WONDERFUL! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

2. mythosthespian Said: Comment by mythosthespian on July 11, 2012 at 6:52 pm | Permalink

I can’t wait there is so much they can explore with the order of more episodes.

3. SarahThespian Said: Comment by SarahThespian on July 11, 2012 at 7:14 pm | Permalink

This is great to here. There is so much to explore in the new Avatar sereis. So it will be great to get new stories since they are complete books.

4. Lauren Said: Comment by Lauren on July 11, 2012 at 7:22 pm | Permalink

Oh my gosh, this made my day so great! I cannot wait!

5. Lauren Said: Comment by Lauren on July 11, 2012 at 7:24 pm | Permalink

Wow, I am so happy about this right now! It took my breath away!

6. Lauren Said: Comment by Lauren on July 11, 2012 at 7:32 pm | Permalink

I keep up with a lot on EW, and they are definitely legit. It just kind of surprises me that they were the ones to pick up the story first.

7. Lauren Said: Comment by Lauren on July 11, 2012 at 7:34 pm | Permalink

That is the ultimate question, but for now, the fact of knowing the story will continue for sure is a great feeling :D.

8. Lauren Said: Comment by Lauren on July 11, 2012 at 7:42 pm | Permalink

Me neither, but hopefully they will be posted online somewhere.

9. renae Said: Comment by renae on July 11, 2012 at 7:45 pm | Permalink

muprybrvandiospnmc cuwpbnuer Ahhhh! I can’t believe it!

AgentNebraska Reply:

You definitely know how to express yourself, such interesting words. πŸ™‚

Ricardo Reply:

I think I may need to take up an English course. I don’t understand some of them πŸ˜›

AgentNebraska Reply:

Yea it’s extremely advanced.

10. Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on July 11, 2012 at 8:21 pm | Permalink

OMG guys Nickelodeon CONFIRMED IT ON FACEBOOK
    THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS NOW
    YYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Sarah Reply:

i am doing my happy dance now! this is just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo exciting!

11. Greg2Bender Said: Comment by Greg2Bender on July 11, 2012 at 8:47 pm | Permalink

YESSSS!! This is awesome news. I’m super excited right now. I’m not even sure what to do right now.

12. momo2009 Said: Comment by momo2009 on July 11, 2012 at 8:55 pm | Permalink

i have a quesiton, why does my comment has a quote saying “Your comment is awaiting moderation.” does each comment have that when we first posted it?

Yay season 2 26 episode.

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah it does that for first time commentors in order to prevent spam. We actually get 100’s of spam commenters / day but fortunately some new technology is able to filter it out.

13. Cosmobender Said: Comment by Cosmobender on July 11, 2012 at 9:21 pm | Permalink

Bout time!

Considering Korra’s success on Nick, I would be surprised if they didn’t do this!

14. CactusJuiceLover Said: Comment by CactusJuiceLover on July 11, 2012 at 9:22 pm | Permalink

BECAUSE PEOPLE WHO HAVEN”T SEEN THE SHOW DOEN”T UNDERSTAND OUR OBSESSION WITH IT!!!

Kelly Reply:

EXACTLY! THANK YOU KIND SIR!

15. CactusJuiceLover Said: Comment by CactusJuiceLover on July 11, 2012 at 9:24 pm | Permalink

SAME!!! I”M SO DISAPPOINTED WITH VIACOM!

16. AgentNebraska Said: Comment by AgentNebraska on July 11, 2012 at 9:25 pm | Permalink

Yea I’ve been seeing A LOT of this everywhere. Hopefully Ciacom and DirecTV eventually come upon an agreement, it would suck if I can’t watch Nick on TV anymore.

17. Jon Said: Comment by Jon on July 11, 2012 at 10:03 pm | Permalink

I had a feeling that Nick would do the right thing. Long live The Legend of Korra and the rest of the Avatar Universe.

18. Donna Said: Comment by Donna on July 12, 2012 at 1:45 am | Permalink

Got it via the official #nickelodoenPR on twitter while waiting to go into the SDCCI exhibit hall – several other squeals where heard as it got read through the lines of folding waiting πŸ™‚ very happy πŸ™‚

19. Avatar Amanda Said: Comment by Avatar Amanda on July 12, 2012 at 1:46 am | Permalink

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This news is making me tear bend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And thus makes Korra a true legend in the world!!!!!!!!!!!! She was before but good news like this makes it even more legit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CAN’T WAIT FOR MORE LEGEND OF KORRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Die hard Avatar the Last Airbender and Legend of Korra fan!!!!!!!!!!! But I bet everyone on this site is too!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar Yangchen Reply:

lol, tear bend

20. ohsnapitstiffany Said: Comment by ohsnapitstiffany on July 12, 2012 at 11:35 am | Permalink

WHEN I HEARD ABOUT THIS I DIED!!! AND seriously jumped out of my seat!! I’m SO INCREDIBLY HAPPY!!! <3 It was the most amazing news ever. I'm so happy for Bryke and all of us a part of the EPIC Korra Fandom!!

21. ohsnapitstiffany Said: Comment by ohsnapitstiffany on July 12, 2012 at 11:37 am | Permalink

NOW WE HAVE TIME FOR THAT “WACKY TIME WASTING NONSENSE THAT WE’VE BEEN MISSING” πŸ™‚ for those who get the reference, you are awesome.

22. Hyriu 85 Said: Comment by Hyriu 85 on July 12, 2012 at 11:37 am | Permalink

I have direct TV and i know how you feel it sucks so much they took all of nick and spike and comedy centrel I HATE VIACOM!!!!!!

23. Tratar Said: Comment by Tratar on July 12, 2012 at 11:44 am | Permalink

OMG OMG OMG!! Just spent at least fifteen minutes jumping around with my brother at this news. SO EXCITED!

Avatar Yangchen Reply:

your brother?

24. Hyriu 85 Said: Comment by Hyriu 85 on July 12, 2012 at 11:50 am | Permalink

It hasn’t sunk in yet this news but i am sure it will eventually i just don’t think that my mind has comprehended this yet. so what on earth are they going to do at comic-con you would think they would save this news for it but no they just tell us randomly and i wonder how long they knew about this and this opens up so many possibilites

25. economybender Said: Comment by economybender on July 12, 2012 at 11:52 am | Permalink

Hey, is there anyone who know what is this mean ?

“The cast also includes Kiernan Shipka (Mad Men), David Faustino (Married… with Children), and P.J. Byrne (Horrible Bosses).” horrible bosses ? Mad Men ? Married ?

it is from http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/07/11/legend-of-korra-second-season/ tooo

I am late to know about this, I’m happy but I don’t know, I just feel something is going wrong about this, I don’t which is wrong ??

economybender Reply:

Fans of avatar succes to make nick order more episodes, hopefully, but I don’t know why I feel somethin is going wrong ?

Ricardo Reply:

Nothing is going to go wrong.

Avatar is going to go from one success to another πŸ˜€

Ricardo Reply:

It’s what they have done previously. There roles in other movies/television/etc. Remember, Google is your friend, and the best part about it: it’s absolutely free πŸ™‚

economybender Reply:

yes that’s great

then Korra can become an epic hero as same as spiderman, batman, or etc, spiderman safe new york, batman safe gotham city and korra safe republic city. with not just 1 villain, but there is some another, it just like spiderman and another heros LOL. It is like a same analogy

Ricardo Reply:

True, but instead of Korra saving Republic City, it’ll be more like the Avatar keeping balance throughout the four nations πŸ˜‰

economybender Reply:

ooh, so, that is just done previosly for their roles, but I think before, mako will be married and he has child

Ricardo Reply:

That would be a bit fast O.o
    Korra and Mako just barely got together in the first Book of ALOK.
    David Faustino is known for being in a sitcom called ‘Married with Children’. That’s what that means.

26. FireSageGuntur Said: Comment by FireSageGuntur on July 12, 2012 at 12:16 pm | Permalink

Yes! How are they going to top this AMAZING news at ComicCon??!! They HAVE to release a trailer, they just have to! This is the greatest news I’ve heard since the announcement of the Legend of Korra itself! And yes, it’s amazing how much it has grown. From 12 to 52 episodes. SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

27. FireSageGuntur Said: Comment by FireSageGuntur on July 12, 2012 at 12:21 pm | Permalink

This is honestly the best news I’ve heard since the announcement of the Legend of Korra itself! This has truly made my day, my week, my month! I honestly cannot contain my excitement! GO AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28. FireSageGuntur Said: Comment by FireSageGuntur on July 12, 2012 at 12:37 pm | Permalink

But isn’t a book just Mike and Bryan’s way of saying season? They are the same exact thing, aren’t they???

Ricardo Reply:

So far, it seems that a ‘Book’ is a subset of ‘Season’. So right now we have Season 1, Book 1 (S01B01) already finished, and Season 1, Book 2 currently underway. S02 will consist of the new 26 episodes, but an unknown amount of Books.

29. Hyriu 85 Said: Comment by Hyriu 85 on July 12, 2012 at 12:57 pm | Permalink

Hey if anyone likes pro bending and roleplaying we need more people and teams if we want an acctual realistic tournament so yeah please join and if you have no idea what i am talking about go the the community section and fine roleplaying

30. kyoshiworrior14 Said: Comment by kyoshiworrior14 on July 12, 2012 at 1:07 pm | Permalink

BEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. Callum Fryars Said: Comment by Callum Fryars on July 12, 2012 at 1:08 pm | Permalink

I am glad we are getting so many new episodes. But I can see how making another 26 Episodes is gonna take a while.

Kelly Reply:

So that just means Korra will be with us throughtout Our life
    from a child with ATLA, and now As an adult with Korra
    THIS SHOW WILL BE WITH US FOR, LEGIT A WHOLE DECADE

32. Avatar Yangchen Said: Comment by Avatar Yangchen on July 12, 2012 at 5:37 pm | Permalink

the comic con πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™

33. Avatar Yangchen Said: Comment by Avatar Yangchen on July 12, 2012 at 5:38 pm | Permalink

i wonder if there are going to be any more ATLA comic series after the search.